Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Blog Change



I am changing the scope & perspective of this blog. From this day forth it is becoming someone else's story. I believe that every life force in this universe we call home has a purpose. Now this may a strange statement that seems to be at odds with the fact that I am a born-again Christian. I believe that Jesus Christ is God & my Lord and Savior. It is only through Him that I may enter heaven.

Before some of you start screaming that I am a heretic, (audio, vide, percipio), listen, see & learn.

We each have an essence. Everything living thing has an essence. That essence, the real, permanent, individual & ultimate nature of a thing (from Webster's Dictionary). This is how we tell a tree from grass, a fish from a snake, etc.

We as people each have our own essence. Since we are the ultimate life force created by God, we have certain responsibilities. We are responsible for our own choices. A tree never has choices, as an example.

Since we have choices we have responsibilities for the things we choose to do. Doing nothing in a situation is a choice. We are responsible for our actions and how they impact the rest of the living forces around us.

So enough of my philosophy. This blog is about I choose to impact other life forces. These life forces are named Chewbacca, Loki, Daffy & Mia. This will chronicle their lives.